The City of Baguio is 208 Kilometers (130 Miles) from the capital, Metro Manila.
FROM THE NINOY AQUINO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (NAIA) TO A BUS TERMINAL, there are numerous options for getting to a bus terminal from the international airport, as follows:
1. Airport Taxi. From the international and domestic airports in Manila, there are official airport cabs that can bring passengers to the Pasay terminals of the two major bus lines going to Baguio City. Cab fare is around 300 pesos.
2. Grab. Grab is a smartphone-based taxi booking and dispatching service. However, GRAB also has booths in all terminals of NAIA, through which you can book a taxi going to the bus terminal without using your own smartphone. To learn more about it, you can visit their website at https://www.grab.com/ph/
3. UBE Express. The UBE Express is a premium bus service that plies several routes in Metro Manila. The Grand Prix Route will bring you to Victory Liner Pasay. The Ube Express picks up passengers from NAIA Terminals 1 and 2 from 6 AM to 11 PM and picks up 24 hours from NAIA Terminal 3. However, you may book to be picked up from any terminal of NAIA at any time of the day. The bus costs around 300 pesos. To learn more about it, you can visit their website at http://www.ubeexpress.com/
4. Uber. Uber is also a smartphone-based taxi booking and dispatching service. Through it, you can hire a private driver to pick you up & take you to your destination through your smartphone. To learn more about it, you can visit their website at https://www.uber.com/en-PH/ride/
FROM METRO MANILA TO BAGUIO, most people travel to Baguio by bus. The bus trip takes about 6 hours.
1. VICTORY LINER. offers two bus classes, Regular and First Class. For more details visit their website.
- Regular Buses: A Baguio-bound air-conditioned bus leaves every hour from its two Manila terminals— Cubao (Contact # +632 727-4688, +632 410-8986, +632 727-4534, +639985915054) and Pasay (Contact # +632 833-4403, +632 833-5019 to 20, +639985915061). Travel time is around 6 hours; and the cost is just under 500 pesos per person one way.
- First Class: Travel time is around 4 hours; and the cost is just under 800 pesos per person one way. The deluxe bus has options for one- or two-seater reclining seats, and has a restroom. It does not make any stop-overs during travel. This means that you can get to Baguio in less than six hours. The deluxe bus also has a stewardess who serves cookies and juice or bottled water. This may not be enough, so passengers are advised to bring some foodstuffs with them for the long trip to Baguio. The schedule is as follows:
|Cubao Terminal||Pasay Terminal|
|10:15 AM||6:15 AM|
|12:20 PM||11:15 AM|
|2:15 PM||1:15 PM|
|8:15 PM||8:15 PM|
|11:15 PM||11:45 PM|
2. GENESIS BUS. For more details visit their website
- Regular Buses: Between 3:00 AM and 7:00 PM, a Baguio-bound air-conditioned bus leaves every hour from its Cubao terminal (Contact # +632 709-0803, +632 421-1425)
- First Class: The first class line of Genesis Bus is called the Joy Bus. Travel time is around 4 hours; and the cost is around 700 pesos per person one way. The schedule is as follows:
|Cubao Terminal||Cubao Terminal||Pasay Terminal||Avenida Terminal|
|12:30 AM||12:00 NN||1:30 AM||12:30 NN|
|2:30 AM||2:00 PM||3:30 AM|
|3:30 AM||4:00 PM||9:00 AM|
|4:30 AM||6:00 PM||1:00 PM|
|8:30 AM||8:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|10:00 AM||11:00 PM||9:30 PM|
3. DAGUPAN BUS. The terminal of Dagupan Bus is in Edsa cor. New York St., Cubao, Quezon City (tel. +632 929-6123, 928-5639, 727-2330, 727-2287). A Baguio-bound air-conditioned bus leaves every hour.
FROM THE CLARK AIRPORT TO BAGUIO CITY
Participants disembarking at the Clark Airport in Pampanga may also travel to Baguio by bus. Travel time is about 4 ½ hours.
At the airport, there are taxis that can bring passengers to nearby Dau, where buses going to Baguio make a regular stop. Participants are advised to seek assistance from the airport staff who may be able to offer alternative arrangements.